Friday, January 4, 2008

Zaha Hadid, an iraqi free mind

If I started studying now, that would be architecture and preferably in Firenze, the city I need no special reason to visit!
I was always faschinated by the perspective of creativity..
Zaha Hadid, an iraqi architect very controversial as every genious mind..
I visited an exhibition on her work with 2 loved friends, at Guggenheim Museum in NY and I felt jealous I'm not an architect myself.

even her website is worth visiting..
http://www.zaha-hadid.com/

How many times have I said:I wish I was something else than a lawyer????????

1 comment:

F. said...

Did you know that she is leading a project in Kartal, Istanbul? Her project shall transform this rather industrial neighborhood to a residential one, most likely to an ultra-modern spot! very excited.