Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hello Kitty

The daughter of my best friend adores anything which has the sign of Hello Kitty....
She is an adorable three year old girl who loves pink dresses and shoes!
This morning I found a Hello Kitty coin bank and took it for her..immediately it made my day despite my cold and my grumpy mood....
Why do we like some people and we don't like others...it's all about chemistry as they say. Same rules apply in a relationship" We simply didn't have chemistry, not your fault".....
But actually how true is that?what causes this click between people, what makes you wanna share everything with someone you barely know and you feel distant with someone you have spent hours and minutes and seconds together?
Is it my love for her mum who I consider the sister I never had, the experiences we shared together 8 years ago or is it chemistry?????
I don't know and I don't care at the end.... cause the idea of her excitement when she takes the gift made my night as well.......

No comments: