Saturday, October 18, 2008

Kiki.....

My mam's name is Kiki.That was the first word I said as a baby, easier than mam I guess...
When I was born she was 24, in my age she had a 6 year old child.She was never a usual mam, somehow she has a way to surprise me.
We argue a lot of course, people say we are identical but in 5 minutes we laugh and make fun of each others. To the extent that my dad, the saint, doesn't intervene anymore, cause no matter what he knows things will work out by themselves( similar to the main idea of capitalism, however proved wrong)....
Yesterday dad called. He made a joke to announce me that Kiki was in the hospital, once more.
She fell in our garden, trying to cut a peper to make salad, she basically broke seriously her left leg and she was operated for some hours.
I called her, she apologized for not being able to come to Ireland( was planned) and she told me Maria if my left leg is not properly fixed I ll buy an automatic car!
I laughed, cause I know how much she loves driving and how much she hates automatic cars...

She ll be ok we hope in 2 months,she ll start doing again pilates,be outrageous, freak me out,make me laugh, call me 5 times per day,get stressed with trivial things but be strong with serious ones....

No comments: