Friday, October 31, 2008

Two faces...

I had such a crappy day...my laptop is sill not fixed, I shouted to three different people,I had some bad news for a conference I coordinate and generally I was about to explode...
then I entered a taxi and the music in the radio was Greek the Zorba by Mikis Theodorakis, I told the taxi driver I'm Greek, he smiled and told me I thought so.....The colors of the sky were simply amazing, a mixture of purple and orange...
we didn't say anything else....until I met a friend for a hot whisky, I kept smiling....
this country is sth else!makes me furious but calms me down..has two faces,I adore the relaxed one, hate the passive one....
the taxi driver was right...I'm Greek in the tamperamento, most of the times bad some other times simply charming...the smile returned...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

www.highheeledart.blogspot.com