Saturday, November 1, 2008

Τacones Lejanos


This morning I read an interesting article about the high heels and its symbolism..my first Almodovar movie was the High Heels, it was the same period I reacted to everything Kiki proposed...like honey stop wearing flat shoes!Be a woman! Years later she asks me,honey how can you walk every day with high heels????????
Christian Louboutin announced that his new shoe will be 20 cm high!
The doctors react but women do everything in order to feel sexier and more powerful!Interesting times for post modern feminists!!!!!!!!
Froyd said that the shoe symbolized the vagina and the high heel shoe is a vagina with a penis together....
I don't know about that, I definitely feel though the mystification that a nice pair of high heels carries...
Devoted to Kiki-mum who felt hopeless with me in my early twenties....

No comments: