Sunday, November 9, 2008

Great expectations


Everybody wrote about Obama's victory and I'm not an exception.
This morning reading newspaper drinking coffee, I came across some really inspiring articles about the whole world's expectations on the new American president.
we do have high expectations that the Change he prom iced will take place very fast and influence our lives...we need a change either big or small.
But what if these expectations are not fulfilled?it's like all the other expectations we have in life and we get disappointed when our dreams not come true about a friendship, a love, a job...
lately I think a lot about how to strengthen myself against unfulfilled expectations...my conclusion is that you simply accept the fact you are human and human beings are not perfect...you live your passions, feel sad, happy, disappointed but mostly alive!!!!!!!!!and then somehow you move on...cause c'est la vie....

No comments: