Wednesday, November 19, 2008

In a manner of speaking

Hadn't paid attention to the lyrics of this song until this morning..

"In a Manner of speaking, I just want to say,That I could never forget the way You told me everythingBy saying nothingIn a manner of speakingI don't understand How love in silence becomes reprimand But the way that i feel about you Is beyond words

Oh give me the words, Give me the words, That tell me nothing
Ohohohoh give me the words,Give me the words, That tell me everything

In a manner of speaking Semantics won't do, In this life that we live we only make do,And the way that we feel, Might have to be sacrified, So in a manner of speaking I just want to say, That just like you I should find a wayTo tell you everything By saying nothing.

Oh give me the words, Give me the words,That tell me nothing
Ohohohoh give me the words, Give me the words,That tell me everything

Oh give me the words, Give me the words, That tell me nothing
Ohohohoh give me the wordsGive me the wordsThat tell me everything"

No comments: